Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meanwhile...

Wow. That week went fast.

I had the flu last week, which slowed me down terribly. But now my signs are going up and leaflets are being distributed and how to vote cards are being printed.

I was at the Mt Gravatt markets last sunday, which was great fun. Three people volunteered to have signs in their yard and one woman said she would hand out how to vote cards. A nice young woman with a British accent gave me a banana and I saw my friend Chris with his son, and my friend Ward with his wife and daughter. I'm looking forward to going back this Sunday and also after the election, so I can have a better look around.

Now I have some reading I must do before tomorrow morning. I'll write again tomorrow night about my plan for this coming final week.

d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Authorised by Desi Achilleos, 22 Frith Street South Brisbane