Monday, March 16, 2009

Website maintenance

I've added some links to the top of my website, and I've come to realise that the easiest way to make them work is to write a blog post for each article, rather than try and make a new page. Despite being an "IT guy" I'm not actually a web developer and I'm also terribly limited by time, so I have to take the simple option. I was actualy in the process of getting a wordpress site up and running when the election was called, but I've stuck with blogger because it was already there.

The one thing I haven't got working that I really wanted was online donations, but I really don't think I can justify the time sorting out the pay pal button (or more significantly, redesigning the site so there's a good place for the pay pal button.) If you do feel moved to donate to my campaign, email darryl@putagreeningreenslopes and we'll work it out.

Anyways, I should get the rest of these posts written before I run out to erect more signs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Authorised by Desi Achilleos, 22 Frith Street South Brisbane