Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello again

If I had regular readers, they would have noticed that nothing has happened here since the state election. I'm thinking of changing things around a bit and kicking something off, but I've been rather occupied by a new job, growing children and, recently, exams and assignments.

But I see ol' mate Possum has leapt off from a twitter exchange we had this morning and asked a very good question of his readership: "Why don't you vote Green". He's kindly included a link to this little ol' blog, so I thought I should rush up a quick "Hello" to anyone who comes over for a squizz.

So, not a lot to see, but post a comment to let me know you've come by. Over the weekend I'll publish some responses to the comments at Possum's. And any that show up here as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Authorised by Desi Achilleos, 22 Frith Street South Brisbane